Your privacy is important to Merchant ReFi. We understand that all information transferred on our website is private and sensitive. Listed below is how we protect our customers from online fraud and protect your personal information. Let us know if you have any questions that are not covered on this page.
Information That We Collect
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
We use this information to:
- Make a financial decision considering the service requested
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to your questions and concerns
Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be sure you’re browsing secure pages, check your web browser status bar (located at the bottom of the window) for the closed padlock icon. This icon appears in the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox to tell you that you are viewing a secure web page. Also, all browsers display an “s” after the “http” (https://) in the website address to indicate that you’re in a secure environment.
If you have a question that isn’t answered here, please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer it for you. You can e-mail us at email@example.com, or call our Customer Service at (844) 737-7334. Additionally, you can mail us at the below address:
1222 Avenue M,
Brooklyn, NY 11230